My Saturday Six! I know so cliche to have a weekly (maybe?) edition of the top things on my mind, but when in Rome… ANYWAY, I am going to share with y’all the top 6 things on my mind probably monthly!
- The Nike Training App: I am absolutely obsessed with this app. I almost never complete a workout without going to it. Just today I busted my abs with the Alpha Abs 15-minute workout. I highly recommend.
- Papa John’s Chicken Margherita Pizza: I know what you are thinking: Isn’t this a health blog? Well, my dear follower, I am a strong believer in cheat meals and giving in to my cravings on occasion! This type of meal in excess would NOT be okay, but there is nothing wrong with splurging every once in a while. Plus, pizza? How could I say no?
- School Spirit: Hello, senior year! You seemed like a good idea before, but now college applications, scholarships applications, and future decisions are looming… Ugh
- Honey Crisp Apples: See A is for Apples post. I have had one every day since. No ragrets.
- The WordPress App: How I stay connected to my new baby!
- Limits: AP Calc/Physics is going to be the death of me. I cannot even explain what I am learning. Hopefully I can hang in there, but stay tuned for stress and late night studying. Yay.